question

paulryan avatar image
paulryan asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Virtual Keypay

Hi

Is the clover virtual keypad available in Europe as of yet ?

Cloud Pay Display in action

Virtual Keypad is an example of a Clover-developed Cloud Pay Display app. As a web app, Virtual Keypad simulates and replaces the look, feel, and functionality of the Merchant Keypad hardware device. Merchants can connect to Virtual Keypad for a single payment or all day long.

Clover Mini
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

No, I am not sure if we plan on rolling this out for merchant use or not.

5 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

paulryan avatar image paulryan commented ·

It would be great if clover were to roll this out to merchant, As it would be really great benefit to merchant due Covid 19.

1 Like 1 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ paulryan commented ·
Hi Paul,

I got some updates on this and I am told we can push it to merchants on demand, so if you have some merchants that are interested in it, let me know.

1 Like 1 ·
amscomputers avatar image amscomputers David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I am a merchant that would be very interested in the virtual keypad push to our dashboard.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
paulryan avatar image
paulryan answered
10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community