What happen when the card is not enough money

What happen when the card is not enough money for example:
- Customer use a card with an available balance: $50
- Make a payment (sale / auth) with amount: $100

Is the transaction failed?
Or partial approved?

Clover Android SDKClover Minisemi-integrationsClover FlexRemote Pay iOS
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

The transaction will succeed and the payment response will include the amount that was authorized. It is then up to your POS to start a new payment for the difference or void the payment and start again. This is one of the flows our developer relations team tests when your app is going through our approval process.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

phan.dev avatar image phan.dev commented ·

Thank you @

Is it same with both Debit card and Gift card?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ phan.dev commented ·

Yes it is.

1 Like 1 ·
terrol avatar image
terrol answered

I recently started working with cryptocurrencies and trying to make money with them. But you really need to be sure to study everything in detail, for example about the same koins. Now I have learned a lot about Sweatcoin because I found this article https://leadpanda.media/ru/blog/zarobitok-na-sweatcoin-pochatok-peretvorennya-krokiv-na-groshi/ and you can read it too. I hope it will be useful, because many people are trying to earn money with them now, but they don't know how.

10 |2000

bobbygill avatar image
bobbygill answered bobbygill edited

Is there any way we can set remaining amount as Cash? If so, how? In above example, $50 via cash.

10 |2000

yejiwo7523 avatar image
yejiwo7523 answered

When your card doesn't have enough money, transactions you attempt to make can be declined, leaving you in a difficult situation, especially if it's an urgent payment. This financial shortfall can cause stress and the need for immediate solutions. In such " sell your house fast as is " become appealing, offering a quick way to access substantial funds. Companies that specialize in this service can expedite the selling process, providing you with the necessary liquidity to manage your financial obligations efficiently

10 |2000

bobbygill avatar image
bobbygill answered

Actually I want to set cash amount as cash tender for clover order using Clover Android SDK. Is there any way?

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community