question

victorespina avatar image
victorespina asked kepeket answered

Can't add my Clover developer account on emulator

I am following this guide to configure an emulator for a CloverFlex2 device. This is my emulator config:

I downloaded the latest Clover engine (2095) from this link and successfully installed using this command:

adb install com.clover.engine-2095.apk

Then, went to the emulator, Settings -> Users & Accounts -> Add Account, and then selected Clover. Then I entered my Clover Developer Account credentials (the same I use to login on the sandbox site):

And pressed Login.... and then nothing happens.... it just stays there, no errors, nothing...I saw here that a lot of people had been complaining about this since 2016 and I read a post where they said this was fixed in the last Clover Engine, but as you can see the problem is still there.

How can I get this to work? I really need to test my code again the Clover engine and other apps, and this is the only option I have. :(

Clover FlexEmulator
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

You might want to give engine 2091 a try.

0 Likes 0 ·
victorespina avatar image victorespina David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Already tried. Same problem. Actually, the firs time I tried to configure the emulator, the latest version of Clover engine was the 2091. Anyway, I just tried again with a clean emulator and Engine 2091, and the problem remains... I enter my clover credentials, press Log In, appears a "Logging in...." popup, then it closes and that's it: no error message and just gets back to the login screen.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
kepeket avatar image
kepeket answered

Exactly the same issue, logcat says the POST and GET call used to authenticate me worked well.

It's just that nothing happen

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community