question

mjohnsonsa avatar image
mjohnsonsa asked pdgsolutions answered

Clover Flex Emulator App Install Failures...

I am trying to create an emulator for Clover Flex. I followed the instructions in the documentation to use API Version 22 with Lollipop image without Google Services. I load the two default clover .APK files and all is fine. I go into the accounts add a clover production account it connects fine. I add another account for the App Updater and turn on 'SYNC' I pull down the notifier and it shows all the default Clover Apps in a list. I click "Install Now" and they all download and show 'Verified'. But once done, the first one in the list is "Station Pay" and stops with "Install Failed". I have tried a bunch of things, rebooting, re-imaging, different OS images, etc. and it always fails installing the first item... these are all default clover apps, anyone know how to fix this? I need a Flex Emulator...
Clover FlexEmulator
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
pdgsolutions avatar image
pdgsolutions answered
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community