question

nymark avatar image
nymark asked chanel Deactivated commented

Customizing the Home Register Screen

On all demo's of the Register App, it always goes from the Home Menu Cat page to Menu Items.... is it possible to combine the in the Home screen both Menu Cat and Menu Items? This was common items can be quickly rung up but you can go into additional screens for more items. Ideally I'd like to be at a place where you only have to hit two buttons to complete a transaction... button one for an item on the home screen and button two to pay cash or credit/debit card. Ideally this is possible within the register app, but also intrested in other apps...
OrdersPaymentsClover MiniApp MarketProduction
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

chanel avatar image
chanel Deactivated answered chanel Deactivated commented
If that's a flow that you'd like to see, you'd have to create a separate app yourself and use that instead of Register. It may even be possible that other merchants would be interested in your app idea!
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

nymark avatar image nymark commented ·
Thanks @Chanel
I'm not sure if I want to build a complete new app on my own..... do you know if I can modify the Register to add these features.... I created a personalized WooCommerce page in the past...... Thanks again!!
0 Likes 0 ·
chanel avatar image chanel nymark commented ·

The Register app is not customizable at this time.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community