question

Alan avatar image
Alan asked Alan commented

Clover Sandbox is Down

The sandbox on our Clover Mini appears to be down, and showing "Offline" and "Wifi disconnected" & "Server Disconnected".
Clover Mini
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Alan avatar image
Alan answered Alan commented

I presume it's linked to this. Would it be possible to start notifying devs of planned outages/maintenance or known issues like the majority of other APIs/services do these days: https://www.statuspage.io

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dan avatar image Dan commented ·

Looks like it's back

0 Likes 0 ·
Alan avatar image Alan Dan commented ·

I emailed after creating the issue, it came back at about 4:30pm that day. Sorry, I should have sent a note here. Constantly seeing sandbox stuff go down, and have seen eu production stuff go down for days too. Never any response from Clover over email or community. Zero visibility as a dev.

0 Likes 0 ·
Dan avatar image
Dan answered
I wouldn't mind so much but because of the permissions bug we can't install anything on our sandbox device now :/
10 |2000

ctormorales avatar image
ctormorales answered ctormorales published
is there any feedback on this from Clover? a timeframe for when the service is back up?
10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community