question

jollyraiyani avatar image
jollyraiyani asked Dan answered

How to open all transactions screen using intent?

Hello
I want move to transaction screen using intent service from my application ,in that transaction detail intent is work but to show all transaction what intent should be used ...
Clover Android SDKIntents
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dan avatar image
Dan answered
Another option (which is not supported and could break at any time, but should work) is:
startActivity(getActivity().getPackageManager().getLaunchIntentForPackage("com.clover.transactions"));

At a minimum, if the main activity of the app or the package name (re-release the app) ever changes, this will break.

I recommend emailing dev@clover.com and asking for a supported intent as part of the public interface.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered Jeffrey Blattman edited
The main Transaction app activity (what you get when you start it from the launcher) is not exposed via a well-defined activity action. That being said, you can start it via it's component:

com.clover.transactions/.TransactionLogActivity

Note that this is not part of our public interface, but it's unlikely to change. No guarantees though.
10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community