question

jonathan avatar image
jonathan asked jonathan commented

Client Side equivalent for Web hooks

I am not able to get Web Hooks to work with SSL. See here: http://devask.clover.com/question/335...

is there a client side method that I can use to get notifications on order modifications. I want to know when an order is opened for delivery. I really want some kind of notification. Right now I am using polling which is less than ideal.

I looked at some of the intents, but I cannot find one that looks something like actionordermodify or something like that.

Any suggestions?

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

q-factor avatar image q-factor commented ·

what kind of modifications to an order are you looking for? Use the broadcast ACTION_ORDER_CREATED to listen order creation.

0 Likes 0 ·
jonathan avatar image jonathan commented ·

I would like to know when an order is set to a state of opened or locked. Then I can check to see if the order is of type delivery and add it to delivery orders. Would actionordercreated get called if an order was created, but not status not set to Open or Locked. I am thinking there would be situations where an order is created for a future time. The order would be created but not Open or Locked. I would not want that order.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community