question

skodama avatar image
skodama asked ihor commented

Can we retrieve the signature data?

Hi,

Is it possible to retrieve the customer signature data either by using the REST API or from the payment app in the device?

I can see the signature in the payment receipt on the web, but it is not included in the Payment data received from the payment app when processing a secure payment by throwing the Intent from our app.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dbriese avatar image dbriese commented ·

Hello, Are we able to receive the signature image from the secure payment intent? In our REST API implementation we are capturing and storing the customer signature, and would like to do the same for our android mobile implementation. I have seen where the customer verification method is returned (i.e., SIGNATURE) but not the actual jpg. We want the actual jpg.

I am asking again because this closed answer appears to be half true.

Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered ihor commented

Hi, we not currently support this.

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

skodama avatar image skodama commented ·

Hi Jeff, Thanks for the info.

0 Likes 0 ·
ihor avatar image ihor commented ·

Hi Jeff, Do you have any updates on this question? Is there any plans to add signature to SecurePay payment result? Is there any possibility to fetch signature through Android SDK or REST API and make a signature verification on my side?

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

I filed an internal issue to track this. To be honest I'm sure not if this would be allowed for privacy reasons.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community