question

omkar avatar image
omkar asked ivaandreeva commented

Credit card swipe test

Hello ,

I want to test credit card payment with credit card tips is working or not on any order how can i do that ?

Do i need to setup any testing account for that ? Please suggest all the steps involved for testing card payment

Thank you

Orders
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

brokenoval avatar image
brokenoval answered ivaandreeva commented

Sandbox devices are shipped with a test credit card which you can use to put through transactions.

If you're using a production device you can switch the device into test mode - this may help: - Open the Register App, - Click the options button at the very top right (next to refresh), - Select "Turn on test mode"

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

omkar avatar image omkar commented ·

Ok thank you.... If i am going to use real credit card on test mode of production will it going to deduct money from my card if so uptill when the refund will be made ?

0 Likes 0 ·
Jacob Abrams avatar image Jacob Abrams ♦♦ commented ·

With test mode on money will not be charged. If you accidentally charge yourself without test mode you can refund yourself any time later by going to the orders app.

0 Likes 0 ·
ivaandreeva avatar image ivaandreeva commented ·

I am using the dev apks with a genymotion device to test (we're in the EU, no dev kits here) and I was wondering if there is a test credit card I can use to simulate credit card payments? I am trying with a random one but I'm getting "An error has occurred" every time. Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community