question

ecwid avatar image
ecwid asked Mike M commented

Missing webhooks when modifiers changed

The description below is a copy from https://plus.google.com/+AndreyKuznet...

It seems we have found a bug in webhooks functionality.

I've created a modifier and assigned it to few products. If I delete the modifier via Edit item interface, Clover sends us a webhook about modified item. But if I delete the modifier via Edit modifiers interface and all items with the modifier are loosing this modifier. In this situation Clover doesn't sent any webhook about items that have been affected by deleting of modifier. ?

Please advise.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mike M avatar image
Mike M answered

Currently, any save via the Edit Item interface will trigger an UpdateItem api call in addition to the separate Item-Modifier association api call. The Item-Modifier association API does not trigger a webhook for an inventory change, as is the behavior with our other "association" APIs, which explains the issue that you are running into.

Thank you for reporting this frusturation though, we currently have a ticket open to improve this functionality and extend it to include associations.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ecwid avatar image
ecwid answered Mike M commented

Hi Mike,

You are referring to "other association APIs". Is this something that we can use to overcome the issue? If so, can you give some directions?

Also, how do we know that the "ticket open to improve this functionality" is resolved? Is there any way to monitor the status of that ticket?

1 comment
10 |2000

Mike M avatar image Mike M commented ·

There is no way for you to view internal tickets. We have flags set up internally to track status and will post updates to our developers via https://docs.clover.com/updates/ when ready.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community