question

blueleaves avatar image
blueleaves asked blueleaves commented

Retrieve Custom Order Numbers

Hello, all.

I am using the android-sdk to build my app and I would like to retrieve the "Custom Order Numbers" if possible. Reference to them is here (the last section at the bottom of the page):

https://help.clover.com/article/order...

I have looked through the SDK and cannot seem to find any method that retrieves these numbers. But, maybe I haven't looked good enough, so... is it possible to acquire these values? And if so, how can I? (maybe through the REST API)? Any information would be useful.

Thanks!

(PS: I did see that you can get the device order number prefix in the sdk. I would like to acquire the custom numbers for each order though.)

Orders
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Jacob Abrams avatar image
Jacob Abrams answered blueleaves commented

The order numbers are stored in the title field of the order object. Just use order.getTitle() to get the order number. Note that it is a String because it may contain a String prefix which identifies the device it came from in case there are multiple devices at a merchant location.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

blueleaves avatar image blueleaves commented ·

Perfect. Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community