question

Bryanne Vega avatar image
Bryanne Vega asked Jeffrey Blattman commented

Custom Tenders & Orders

We're trying to tight integrate an external system to close out specific orders.

The question is as follows:

¿Can I use a Custom Tender (let's use Alpha for this example) to open my app, the app closes the order depending on the actions taken in it & it'll also specify any Tenders Mixture used (Beta, Gamma), when the app completes & returns to the Register it won't close the other based on the app's triggering tender & will show the tenders my app used to close it out (Beta, Gamma)?

Basicly an external Payment closing app will take over the order, closing using specified tenders & when the app finishes the Register wont mark it as Closed with tender type Alpha.

Orders
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

Clover doesn't have a concept of a "closed" order. First thing would be to understand what you mean by that. When a tender is used to add a payment to an order, it's not possible to "undo" that other than performing a refund of the first tender. You won't be able to programmatically refund a payment from a tender without the merchant initiating it and going through the refund flow.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community