question

denver32 avatar image
denver32 asked hussy112233 answered

Issue with VAT Calculation in Clover Tax Report

Hey everyone,

I've been running into a problem with VAT calculations in my Clover tax reports. The numbers just aren't adding up.

Here's the issue:

In the Payment section, I have:

VAT or fee: 20%

Taxable Amount: £654

According to my calculations, the VAT amount should be:

£654 * 20% = £130.8 (Check for https://vatcalculatorsa.co.za/ VAT removal)

However, Clover's report is showing £128.6 instead.

I'm really stuck on this and haven't found any solutions in the guide section. If anyone has any insights or suggestions, I’d really appreciate your help!

Thanks a lot

Taxesupgrade
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

nanisa2 avatar image
nanisa2 answered

Making the best decisions for your life is a challenge in the interesting life simulator bitlife. Are you prepared to face all the obstacles the world has to offer, including a complicated life filled with difficult choices, many ups and downs? Then try to lead your character on a lovely journey in this fantastic free online game. Relationships, a variety of activities based on your age, wealth, and employment can either make for a lovely life or a terrible hell on Earth.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hussy112233 avatar image
hussy112233 answered

Issue with vat calculator you can visit ai tool to get answer for that like I generate answer for tubidy mp3

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community