question

greyskymedia avatar image
greyskymedia asked lucas-f commented

No response from devrel - Need assistance getting app out of Private mode

My app was put in private mode while we deployed some requisite updates. Those have been done for a while now and i emailed both the person who put it in Private as well as the general devrel email with zero response. Can someone please make app 5HQ7BASR6GC0M public again? thanks!

App Market
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lucas-f avatar image lucas-f commented ·

Hi,

I share your frustration. Our app has been pending for over 3 months now.

We have reached out to their developer support email, but they are non-responsive.

We have tried reaching out to their general call-line for assistance as well, but none of their support agents can route your concerns to the developer team.

Let me know if you have any updates here and I will keep you posted on our end.Screenshot 2024-06-03 at 1.04.50 PM.png

0 Likes 0 ·
greyskymedia answered

From your email "Please contact us at developer-relations@devrel.clover.com if you have any questions."

OK, so I've emailed "developer-relations@devrel.clover.com" 4 times:

• March 21, 2024
  • March 27, 2024
  • April 24, 2024
  • May 29, 2024

Literally 4 times with ZERO response. Clover has provided me with 1 way to get support, outside this forum of course, and my app has now been stuck in private mode for 4 months. I NEED SOMEONE FROM CLOVER TO ACTUALLY RESPOND TO MY PLEA'S FOR HELP.

Truly sorry for spamming people below, but I don't know what else to do.
@natalie.clover @larryb_Clover @bryan.vargas @Jeffrey Blattman @Dan @AnthonyPinto

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

greyskymedia answered

Can anyone from Clover help?

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community