question

smartmerchantsolution avatar image
smartmerchantsolution asked pabl91 answered

How to export Customer Reward export?

I can see the export option for the customer information, but I can't see same option in the reward app. Is there any way to export customer reward data to excel or pdf file?

Customersdata center
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered

Are you a Clover merchant? This forum is for developers that build apps on our platform to get development assistance. If you are a Clover merchant you should contact Clover support for assistance.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jenn avatar image
jenn answered

I need help doing this too!!!!!!!!!!!

10 |2000

pabl91 avatar image
pabl91 answered

It seems you're looking for solutions in two different areas. Firstly, if you're trying to export customer reward data to Excel or PDF from the reward app and can't find the option, you might consider using Scanner App to transform your iPhone or iPad into a mobile scanner https://scanner.biz/. This app comes with advanced PDF converter features such as Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and Handwriting Recognition, which can help streamline document management tasks like digitizing and exporting data efficiently. It's a handy tool that could complement your needs for managing and converting various types of information.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community