question

Saffan Prasla avatar image
Saffan Prasla asked parquet76 commented

Clover Rest API Semi Integration Slow Response on Completed Transaction

We have been having issues where after a customer makes a payment, the Clover Mini device completes the transaction, but the Rest API seems to LAG behind by about 2-5 seconds per transaction before sending a success via CloverListener. This began when there was a Firmware Update on the Clover Mini.

Also, is there is a way to change the Clover Mini 2 Settings to show Total Price on the bottom instead over on the side on the screen on the Clover Mini Itself. This is confusing customers who see subtotal and think thats what they need to pay.

clover-displayorderscreen.jpg

REST APIClover Minisemi-integrations
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
parquet76 avatar image
parquet76 answered parquet76 commented

REST APIs and Clover Listener, huh? If you are using a clover listener then you are using a remote pay SDK which doesn't use REST APIs. Based on your description, I assume you're using the cloud SDK? I don't think you can change where the total shows up on the payment screen.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Saffan Prasla avatar image Saffan Prasla commented ·
Sorry yes you are right I am using the Remote pay SDK not Rest API's. The Remote Pay SDK doesn't seem to be the problem though. There was an update to Clover Mini, after which we started noticing the slow response from Clover Listener

The total used to be on the bottom so perhaps there is a way to request moving it again, if others are also having this problem

0 Likes 0 ·
parquet76 avatar image parquet76 Saffan Prasla commented ·

What SDK are you using and how are you connecting to the device (network, cloud, usb)? You have no idea that the mini update is causing the delay, could be a coincidence.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community