question

santiagodev1 avatar image
santiagodev1 asked carla sent

How to connect Single Page App to Clover (Vue or React)

Hi, I would like to connect my client's restaurant business' clover pos to their web application I am creating. I have seen another post about this but it was not fully answered or I just don't understand it. For their web app, I would like to just GET information of inventory. In the future, I would like to allow customers to order food online, but I am much more focused right now in getting their inventory.

Thank you for your help

REST API
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered

https://docs.clover.com/reference/inventorygetitems

Shows how to use the API, and they can be translated into different languages like JS (which i read is React is based on)

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

clarkm avatar image
clarkm answered

You can implement a router to your Vue or React app for multi-page stuff like in resso login. There are also many good routers available for both frameworks in the npm registry.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community