question

asheranan avatar image
asheranan asked

Using a vaulted card to make a sale

I utilize the payment connector to vault a card, enabling its use for future sales transactions. Upon vaulting the card, I receive a token during the onVaultCardResponse callback, which I then assign to a newly instantiated VaultedCard() object. This token is intended for subsequent transaction authorizations. However, when I prepare a SaleRequest object and assign it the VaultedCard instance containing the token, the system wants me to include additional card details such as the last four digits, the first six digits, and the card's expiration date to proceed with the transaction using the stored card information.

My concern revolves around the necessity of these additional details: Is there a method to execute transactions purely with the token, without incorporating these extra card details? I aim to avoid retaining any user card information on my server as I initially only intended to store the token itself on my server and then use that as needed.

Clover Android SDKPaymentConnector
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community