question

jimmybriggs avatar image
jimmybriggs asked tzterri commented

Hosted Checkout Testing Down Again

We were in the middle of testing and started getting payment errors using the test card:

6011 3610 0000 6668

The last 2 times this happened the sandbox went down during our testing. It appears that the recurring issue has started again.

ecommerce
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
tzterri avatar image
tzterri answered tzterri commented

We have been down for about a month now after the Migration from Payeezy.

Have spent many hours on the phone being transferred from department to department. We are now looking for an alternate processor.

This migration has been a complete disaster.

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

So, I understand the frustration you are experiencing and see have seen your comments in other threads. However, this forum is for developers who build apps on our platform to get development assistance. If you are a Clover merchant you should contact Clover support for assistance. Clover also has a merchant-facing Hosted Checkout in Account & Setup> Hosted Checkout if you no longer want to use payeezy.

Clover Support and Advanced Clover Support will be able to tell you why your payeezy is not working or look through the logs to see what is going on and give you a SLA/ETA on the fix. Again, we have troubleshooting docs for the payeezy migration at your disposal:

Payeezy to Clover FAQ

Payeezy to Clover Reference Guide

-1 Like -1 ·
bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
I did a quick look at one of your transactions that failed and it failed because the card type is not support. Give Clover Support a call for them to see about that card type and see how you can get it supported.
-1 Like -1 ·
tzterri avatar image tzterri bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

I have tried Discover Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. And also the test cards that are provided so it is not the type of card that is an issue. You don't know what you're talking about your comment is not helpful and is condescending.

As far as Support, I have been on the phone with them for many hours they don't seem to have any clue what's going on.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community