question

davisonpj avatar image
davisonpj asked davisonpj commented

Only Accessing My Companies Clover Data

I have read the documentation and looked at some questions/answers, but I am still confused.

I don't want to build an app for public consumption, I only want access to my company's data (customer name and order amount) to send to another application programmatically. If I have read the documentation correctly, I have to create a sand app, then when I am ready for production I have to send for approval, and then the app published to the market for public consumption.

Can I access my company's data without having to build an app?

REST API
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered davisonpj commented

You can use your merchant-generated token:

https://www.clover.com/en-US/help/set-up-api-tokens

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

davisonpj avatar image davisonpj commented ·

When I click on your link I only see partial information about ecommerce tokens. Would I need to login with a clover account to see additional information? Is there a way to see the documentation without having a clover account?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community