question

zain avatar image
zain asked bryanvargas answered

"I do not see an Inventory button."

"Hello, I'm new here!

I've recently created a developer account with the intention of building an integration between Clover and a business management system I've already developed.

I have a potential client who uses Clover, and their primary requirement is to ensure that their inventory is synchronized with my system. Additionally, they want face-to-face sales data passed to my system for stock control and other purposes.

After reading the API documentation, it appears that everything I need is possible. However, I've encountered an issue right at the beginning while trying to create a test merchant with inventory.

When I access my test merchant's business dashboard, I can't find the Inventory tab. I suspect that I might have made a setting error, but I've been searching for a solution without success. Any help would be greatly appreciated!"

clover developer communitydeveloper webinar
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered

Hey, have you used our test merchant configuration that allows you to update the service plan to a plan that utilize inventory: https://docs.clover.com/docs/use-test-merchants-dashboard#update-test-merchant-settings

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community