question

sunny avatar image
sunny asked bryanvargas answered

The transaction type is only manual transaction when use clover connect SDK, so the line item is unknown.

I am making a pos app on a 3rd party android machine. To pay for an order, we want to use the Clover Connect SDK to go through the Network pay display app. At this time, we would like to deliver the ordered line items along with payment information. The transaction type is only manual transaction, so the line item is unknown. I would like to inquire if there is a way to set the line item so that I can see the line item when looking up order information.

Orderssecure network pay display
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered

Historically Clover Connect SDK was only used for payment prompts and did not take into consideration inventory line items. All inventory and order creation would be handled on the external POS side and they will send the payment prompt to Clover.

https://docs.clover.com/docs/using-clover-connector

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community