question

greekgrille avatar image
greekgrille asked bryanvargas commented

Integration Doordash

We try to make integration Clover and Doordash, and Doordash requires us:

"

Contact Clover and tell them to send the webhook

You still need to reach out to Clover and ensure they are properly onboarded. Our process when working a Clover case we create is to pull webhook data provided to us by Clover. In order for that data to show up, reach out to Clover to have everything completed on the Clover end. Clover will then send a Webhook to DoorDash, We currently have not received that webhook."

what i need to do as a restaraunt?

semi-integrationsWebhooks
3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

Are you a Clover merchant? This forum is for developers that build apps on our platform to get development assistance. If you are a Clover merchant you should contact Clover support for assistance.

-1 Like -1 ·
greekgrille avatar image greekgrille bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

Yes, I am. I called to clover support and speak with 3-4 different people and the last person said to go here and write my question here. They said that they don't know the answer.

It's not cool though that you just kick me to one to another, just make your work together and please help me

1 Like 1 ·
bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ greekgrille commented ·

Please visit Clover Help article: https://www.clover.com/en-US/help/accept-delivery-orders

If you still need assistance, DoorDash has a support number. Clover webhooks are automatic once you enabled it.

-1 Like -1 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community