question

dsylvester1 avatar image
dsylvester1 asked romario33 edited

Auto inventory reduction is NOT WORKING. Please help

Everything is enabled and I can enter stock counts, yet when I sell a product the inventory number is not changing or lowering. Any ideas or suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!

Inventory
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dsylvester1 avatar image
dsylvester1 answered

Settings are currently set like this

✅track stock

✅ automatically decrease stock count

✅ allow negative stock counts

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

parquet76 avatar image
parquet76 answered dsylvester1 commented

If you are a Clover merchant you should contact support. Have the "sold" items been paid for? How?

4 comments
10 |2000

dsylvester1 avatar image dsylvester1 commented ·

Sold by credit card or cash and scanned at POS.

0 Likes 0 ·
parquet76 avatar image parquet76 dsylvester1 commented ·
If you are a merchant you should contact support.
0 Likes 0 ·
dsylvester1 avatar image dsylvester1 parquet76 commented ·

I have contacted support multiple times without success. They just repeat same steps over and over. No one there knows anything. They just read from a book. I noticed INVENTORY APP hasn’t update for last 3 versions and they constantly say give it 48hours as if it will fix itself.

0 Likes 0 ·
dsylvester1 avatar image dsylvester1 commented ·

I have contacted support multiple times without success. They just repeat same steps over and over. No one there knows anything. They just read from a book. I noticed INVENTORY APP hasn’t updated for last 3 versions and they constantly say give it 48hours as if it will fix itself.

0 Likes 0 ·
romario33 avatar image
romario33 answered romario33 edited

I saw the issue with auto inventory reduction not working on Clover. It sounds frustrating when the system doesn't update as it should. Have you tried checking the integration settings and ensuring all your products are correctly linked? Sometimes, a small configuration https://www.nursingpaper.com/ tweak can solve the problem.Also, has anyone else faced similar issues and found a solution? Let's help each other out!

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community