question

dsylvester1 avatar image
dsylvester1 asked dsylvester1 commented

Auto inventory reduction is NOT WORKING. Please help

Everything is enabled and I can enter stock counts, yet when I sell a product the inventory number is not changing or lowering. Any ideas or suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!

Inventory
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dsylvester1 avatar image
dsylvester1 answered

Settings are currently set like this

✅track stock

✅ automatically decrease stock count

✅ allow negative stock counts

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

parquet76 avatar image
parquet76 answered dsylvester1 commented

If you are a Clover merchant you should contact support. Have the "sold" items been paid for? How?

4 comments
10 |2000

dsylvester1 avatar image dsylvester1 commented ·

Sold by credit card or cash and scanned at POS.

0 Likes 0 ·
parquet76 avatar image parquet76 dsylvester1 commented ·
If you are a merchant you should contact support.
0 Likes 0 ·
dsylvester1 avatar image dsylvester1 parquet76 commented ·

I have contacted support multiple times without success. They just repeat same steps over and over. No one there knows anything. They just read from a book. I noticed INVENTORY APP hasn’t update for last 3 versions and they constantly say give it 48hours as if it will fix itself.

0 Likes 0 ·
dsylvester1 avatar image dsylvester1 commented ·

I have contacted support multiple times without success. They just repeat same steps over and over. No one there knows anything. They just read from a book. I noticed INVENTORY APP hasn’t updated for last 3 versions and they constantly say give it 48hours as if it will fix itself.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community