question

jstewart avatar image
jstewart asked jstewart answered

Inventory App, Quickbooks, Excel

With food costs changing so much month to month, I really want to track our food costs closer. I don't want to buy restaurant software, and am wondering if I should deep dive into the Clover inventory app (included), or stick with Quickbooks and Excel (which I already pay for). Has anyone used both for tracking food/ingredient costs and have some recommendations?

Inventory
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

Hi jstewart, this community is for 3rd party developers that build apps on the Clover platform and is generally monitored by software developers. I am just mentioning this because you may not get an answer for this question here.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jstewart avatar image
jstewart answered

Oh shoot - thanks for letting me know.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community