question

aakashmcoderz avatar image
aakashmcoderz asked bryanvargas commented

Want to upload app from different merchant in sandbox environment

Hello
I uploaded an initial apk from Merchant A while starting SDK integration, Now I no longer want to use Merchant A
I deleted app from sandbox under Merchant A and I want to upload the fresh app (Version 1.0) from Merchant B.
But after successfully uploading I see that.
In App market the older Merchant A id is shown in URL and I am not able to install the app in Clover POS because the Merchant I am using in POS is B.

Is there any way to set default merchant for uploading app or some workaround?

App Market
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
I am not 100% following what the issue is. If you are in sandbox and have two test merchants on your developer account; merchant A can uninstall the app from their dashboard or app market on device. Merchant B should be able install the app from the dashboard and its get installed on the POS.
0 Likes 0 ·
jasminejones avatar image
jasminejones answered jasminejones edited

Hello, Kfcexpresate

In the sandbox environment once app is uploaded from a specific merchant, the merchant ID gets associated with the app's URL, causing installation issues with a different merchant's ID. There may not be a direct way to set a default merchant but you could try contacting the sandbox support team or explore other workarounds to resolve the issue.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

aakashmcoderz avatar image aakashmcoderz commented ·

Hi
Do you know any way I can remove unnecessary merchants on Sandbox?

0 Likes 0 ·
herringbur avatar image
herringbur answered herringbur edited

Once an app from a certain vendor is submitted to the sandbox environment doodle jump

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community