question

alyx avatar image
alyx asked alyx edited

how to generate OAuth token as i am using clover in the server site and i cannot render the clover official site

how to generate OAuth token as i am using clover in the server site and i cannot render the clover official site for Authorization Is there any way to do it in the server site.For generating token. Please help me with it

auth tokens
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered alyx edited

We have steps and a tutorial video on how to generate an OAuth token:

https://docs.clover.com/docs/using-oauth-20

For the process to start the merchant has to download, install and open your app.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

parquet76 avatar image parquet76 commented ·
Then you securely store the token for future API calls.
0 Likes 0 ·
alyx avatar image alyx parquet76 commented ·

hey parquet I am having some questions

1)Can you please tell me how to generate OAuth code in the server side because i dont want to use User Interface for that i want it to generate in server side ?

2)I want to deduct money from the server site from client credit card and for every transaction do i have to generate OAuth code for that ?

3) What is the lifetime of )Auth code can it be used for multiple transaction ?

4) Can i drectly do tracsaction using Ecommerce Api token in the server site with out using OAuth code ?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community