question

chrispetchey avatar image
chrispetchey asked bryanvargas commented

How to accept invite?

My manager has sent me an invite from his "invite members" option in his sandbox developer account. I already have a sandbox developer account. I received an email telling me I'd been invited but I dont know how to accept the invite.

clover developer community
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
phuffakerson avatar image
phuffakerson answered bryanvargas commented

To accept the invite from your manager's sandbox developer account, follow these steps:

1. Log in to your existing sandbox developer account.
  2. Look for an "Invitations" or "Pending Invites" section within your account settings or dashboard.
  3. Find the invite sent by your manager and click on the "Accept" or "Join" button.
  4. You may be asked to confirm your decision to accept the invitation.
  5. Once accepted, you should have access to your manager's sandbox developer account and its associated features.
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

chrispetchey avatar image chrispetchey commented ·

I expected it to be that easy, but I dont see any "invitations" or "pending invites" within my sandbox developers account

0 Likes 0 ·
bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ chrispetchey commented ·
Did you add other users to your developer dashboard? If you did, there should be an option to resent the invite.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community