question

ackroo avatar image
ackroo asked parquet76 commented

Tender not showing.

Our app supplies a custom tender type.
One of our merchants cannot see the tender from the register app.
I CAN confirm that the token IS created.

I generally tell merchants in this case to go to the 'Setup' app > Payments > Customer payment options and make sure our tender is enabled.

But this merchant says 'Customer payment options" is not even listed.

What can be done to solve this?

I will provide the MID + tender id in a comment.

Clover Flex
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

superdave avatar image
superdave answered

Did you set MERCHANT_WRITE permission?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ackroo avatar image
ackroo answered parquet76 commented

We did not set that permission.
We have been able to create tenders for all other merchants without it. Is this new for Flex3?
Part of the initialization process looks for the tender we want to create based on the name and the app package. In this merchant's case, it already exists.

The question I can't explore further is why is it not showing up as a tender type.

1 comment
10 |2000

parquet76 avatar image parquet76 commented ·

Weird, the Clover documentation says it is required - https://docs.clover.com/docs/creating-custom-tender-apps#required-permissions.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community