question

mhardridge avatar image
mhardridge asked bryanvargas commented

Edit Market App Listing Not Updating

I'm unable to make any updates to our app listing. I get an alert "enter a valid phone number" which doesn't make sense. I need to update our Merchant Benefits, description and tagline etc. screenshot-wwwclovercom-20230629-14-35-25.png

App Market
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
There was an issue with the phone number field. I removed "." and added "-" in between the numbers. Try updating the information again and click save.
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
parquet76 avatar image
parquet76 answered parquet76 edited

I would check devtools for the response, see if that gives you a clue. If not, I would make sure all possible phone numbers (in other sections) are populated and valid. I'm guessing some validation was added after you originally created your app and it's updating the entire app when you update the description (not just the description, PUT not PATCH).

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community