question

klkaso avatar image
klkaso asked klkaso answered

Tap to pay on iPhone

Hello we are a POS provider that are integrated with Clover through iOS semi integration, and we were wondering if Tap to Pay on iPhone - https://www.clover.com/tap-to-pay-iphone is available for other developers to use in their POS. Could please let me know if there is dev API/SDK for Tap to Pay on iPhone?

Remote Pay iOS
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kerry234 avatar image
kerry234 answered

As i know first ensure that your iPhone supports NFC and has the necessary hardware. Currently, iPhone models starting from iPhone 6 and newer support Tap to Pay and it's important to note that Tap to Pay and Apple Pay availability can vary by country and region. Additionally, not all banks and card issuers support Apple Pay, so make sure to check with your financial institution if you encounter any issues.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

klkaso avatar image
klkaso answered

Hello Kerry, thanks for your response here, but my question is related to the Tap to pay on iPhone where you can use an iPhone as a payment terminal to accept cards payments using Apple latest features.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community