question

geewiz avatar image
geewiz asked henrytheodore112 edited

Can't log in to Test Merchant when redirecting from app in development.

My Developer credentials are not working when attempting to connect test merchant.

REST APIOAuth
5 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
have you tried to password reset or try accessing the test merchant from your Developer Dashboard?
0 Likes 0 ·
geewiz avatar image geewiz bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
Yes. I can get into my merchant from the developer dashboard just fine, but I'm testing the flow where they come from my site first, but I can't do that because when I log in, with the correct credentials, it says I have to change my password. So I'll change my password and then use the new password and it says the same exact thing when starting the oauth process in the sandbox environment.
0 Likes 0 ·
parquet76 avatar image parquet76 geewiz commented ·
Are you sure you don't have your environments mixed up? You are redirecting to prod instead of sandbox from your app?
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

·
henrytheodore112 avatar image
henrytheodore112 answered henrytheodore112 edited

first of all confirm that you are using the correct client credencials like their ID and client secret when initiating the redirect flow. then double check the accuracy of these data regarding custom airsoft patches and make sure theyr are correspond to the test merchent account that you are try to login.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

geewiz avatar image geewiz commented ·
All I do is redirect to the sandbox oauth authorize endpoint with my App Id as the client_id as instructed in the docs. Then clover won't let me log in. All the credentials are correct, i've checked them multiple times.
0 Likes 0 ·
geewiz avatar image geewiz commented ·
I even went so far as to create a new employee on the test store who was an admin, tested it out, logged in to it and could get into the store. However when redirecting and attempting to log in, clover says that after 4 more attempts they'll restrict login, even though the username and pasword that I had JUST CREATED were correct.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community