question

sawai-jain avatar image
sawai-jain asked bryanvargas commented

Access Denied to package com.walletlink.card

Hello

I am trying to get tender activity and i am getting this error

500 Access denied to package com.walletlink.card

I am using a clover mini 3rd gen emulator and i have logged in my sand box dev account there. I have tried run app on debug mode and generated released apk from android studio both. get same error.

I also created app at clover sandbox account and upload the release. i can see the same application id there as well. Also i gave all kind of access presented there just to make sure it runs at least.

Also at clover sandbox in list of releases my application release status is on Requires Developer Approval.

can it be this problem? and if is why i don't see any optional to give approval or to ask for it?

1686384330648.png|
This is complete log:

06/10 13:30:05: Launching 'app' on Clover Mini (3rd gen) API 29.
Install successfully finished in 678 ms.
$ adb shell am start -n "com.walletlink.card/com.walletlink.card.functionalities.TestTenderInitActivity" -a android.intent.action.MAIN -c android.intent.category.LAUNCHER
Connected to process 9180 on device 'Clover_Mini_3rd_gen_API_29 [emulator-5554]'.
Capturing and displaying logcat messages from application. This behavior can be disabled in the "Logcat output" section of the "Debugger" settings page.
I/walletlink.car: Late-enabling -Xcheck:jni
E/walletlink.car: Unknown bits set in runtime_flags: 0x8000
W/walletlink.car: Unexpected CPU variant for X86 using defaults: x86
W/ActivityThread: handleWindowVisibility: no activity for token android.os.BinderProxy@557b0e
D/libEGL: Emulator has host GPU support, qemu.gles is set to 1.
W/libc: Unable to set property "qemu.gles" to "1": connection failed; errno=13 (Permission denied)
D/libEGL: loaded /vendor/lib/egl/libEGL_emulation.so
D/libEGL: loaded /vendor/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_emulation.so
D/libEGL: loaded /vendor/lib/egl/libGLESv2_emulation.so
W/RenderThread: type=1400 audit(0.0:45): avc: denied { write } for name="property_service" dev="tmpfs" ino=7426 scontext=u:r:untrusted_app:s0:c167,c256,c512,c768 tcontext=u:object_r:property_socket:s0 tclass=sock_file permissive=0 app=com.walletlink.card
I/ServiceConnector: waitForConnection result: true, retryCount: 0
D/HostConnection: HostConnection::get() New Host Connection established 0xd1214090, tid 9228
D/HostConnection: HostComposition ext ANDROID_EMU_CHECKSUM_HELPER_v1 ANDROID_EMU_dma_v1 ANDROID_EMU_direct_mem ANDROID_EMU_vulkan ANDROID_EMU_deferred_vulkan_commands ANDROID_EMU_vulkan_null_optional_strings ANDROID_EMU_vulkan_create_resources_with_requirements ANDROID_EMU_YUV_Cache ANDROID_EMU_vulkan_ignored_handles ANDROID_EMU_vulkan_free_memory_sync ANDROID_EMU_vulkan_shader_float16_int8 ANDROID_EMU_vulkan_async_queue_submit ANDROID_EMU_sync_buffer_data GL_OES_vertex_array_object GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr ANDROID_EMU_host_side_tracing ANDROID_EMU_gles_max_version_2 
W/OpenGLRenderer: Failed to choose config with EGL_SWAP_BEHAVIOR_PRESERVED, retrying without...
D/EGL_emulation: eglCreateContext: 0xe7b7ee00: maj 2 min 0 rcv 2
D/EGL_emulation: eglMakeCurrent: 0xe7b7ee00: ver 2 0 (tinfo 0xe7b9ed60)
W/Gralloc3: mapper 3.x is not supported
D/HostConnection: createUnique: call
D/HostConnection: HostConnection::get() New Host Connection established 0xd1215a30, tid 9228
D/HostConnection: HostComposition ext ANDROID_EMU_CHECKSUM_HELPER_v1 ANDROID_EMU_dma_v1 ANDROID_EMU_direct_mem ANDROID_EMU_vulkan ANDROID_EMU_deferred_vulkan_commands ANDROID_EMU_vulkan_null_optional_strings ANDROID_EMU_vulkan_create_resources_with_requirements ANDROID_EMU_YUV_Cache ANDROID_EMU_vulkan_ignored_handles ANDROID_EMU_vulkan_free_memory_sync ANDROID_EMU_vulkan_shader_float16_int8 ANDROID_EMU_vulkan_async_queue_submit ANDROID_EMU_sync_buffer_data GL_OES_vertex_array_object GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr ANDROID_EMU_host_side_tracing ANDROID_EMU_gles_max_version_2 
D/eglCodecCommon: allocate: Ask for block of size 0x1000
D/eglCodecCommon: allocate: ioctl allocate returned offset 0x3ffc08000 size 0x2000
E/TestTenderInitActivity: An exception occurred checking/creating the tender, message:status code: 500 Access denied to package com.walletlink.card

Clover Android SDKClover Mini
1686384330648.png (263.4 KiB)
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
Are the permissions set for this APK and downloaded to the merchant from your test merchant dashboard?
0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community