question

zahrajalilian avatar image
zahrajalilian asked l-thomasson answered

This app is not available with your service plan

Hello . Im trying to install my app in test merchent

when in PREVIEW IN APP MARKET page i get this warning "This app is not available with your service plan "

and the "connect" button is greyed out

my app ID is CJ1MRRY351QTJ

OAuth
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
l-thomasson avatar image
l-thomasson answered

Hello, certain features are only available for higher tiered plans that want to accomplish more capability than the basic plan. When you are setting up your app, certain API's may be restricted as they would not be available on the lower tier plans.

When you create your app, in Merchant Availability you can change what all your app will be able to accomplish and you should see it update which merchants it is able to function on depending on what capabilities that you select.

In the attached images I selected Discounts which is not available on our Payments Plus plan.

So your app must have some capability that is mnot compatible with the payment plan. Please note that sandbox payment plans should not have real world affect so the payment plan on the sandbox environment can be tested and changed without real world implications

1674576346337.png 1674576369013.png

1674576346337.png (97.8 KiB)
1674576369013.png (53.8 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community