question

khurram avatar image
khurram asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

OAuth Creation Issue

Hi I need an oauth token to run Ecommerce Service API. Although I have access_token which I created from dashboard account of clover and this access_token works well with Platform API.

but did not get where to create oauth token can anyone help me with this

OAuth
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered khurram commented

An OAuth token is obtained via the OAuth flow, this happens (the first time) when a merchant installs your app - https://docs.clover.com/docs/using-oauth-20.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

khurram avatar image khurram commented ·
Can you explain about app? Because i am not creating any app on clover
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Apps are required for integrations with Clover. If you are just using our API you would need to create a web-app - https://docs.clover.com/docs/clover-development-basics-web-app#web-app (see all subsections). More information about the app/integration process (approvals, etc.) can be found here https://docs.clover.com/docs/clover-app-approval-process..

18 comments
10 |2000

khurram avatar image khurram commented ·

i am using your api for my mobile apps through which i can creating categories, inventory, modifier groups etc.

but now I am stuck because I have created an atomic order but unable to do payment on clover site.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ khurram commented ·

Ok, any integration with us requires a Clover app and that app must be approved by our team. I have no idea what you are actually trying to do (making a payment in production?) as you have provided no details on the environment you are hitting, the requests you are making, or the errors you are receiving.

0 Likes 0 ·
khurram avatar image khurram David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
no i am using sandbox account i will provide you screenshot
0 Likes 0 ·
khurram avatar image khurram khurram commented ·

i have an issue during payment of an order APi srceen shot is given below
clover-payment.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·
clover-payment.jpg (71.9 KiB)
khurram avatar image khurram khurram commented ·
When I was hitting the payment of an order Api I put following fields

access token

tender id

order id

but facing the issue that is already provide in the form of screenshot.?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community