question

dansl avatar image
dansl asked dansl commented

Issues with Dashboard Rating and Reviews

I have users with the "Business" role that are not able to access the Ratings & Reviews page anymore, and we cannot post any replies, even as Admin. When I (as an Admin) even try and post the reply, I get the error "[Maximum string length exceeded for 'body'. Max length is 1023]", and my response is under the 2000 character limit.

Please Help

clover developer community
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Richelle Herrli avatar image
Richelle Herrli answered dansl commented

Have you checked your role settings in your developer account? The Merchant Support setting will allow you to reply and report merchant ratings. This video can help explain how to do it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iri6tv_F_8A

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dansl avatar image dansl commented ·
Yes in the past this wasn't an issue. It just happened recently and no role changes have been made. I verified that the role has the ability to view and reply to reviews.
0 Likes 0 ·
Richelle Herrli avatar image Richelle Herrli ♦♦ dansl commented ·
What is the UUID of your developer account?
0 Likes 0 ·
dansl avatar image dansl Richelle Herrli ♦♦ commented ·

DJJ1DMZS8AP42

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community