question

mkkimyyc avatar image
mkkimyyc asked mkkimyyc edited

Build Custom Application (React Native) that communicates with Clover POS

I'm looking to build a custom mobile app that can fetch merchant info and create and send orders via Clover REST API rather than using sdk, so that merchant can see updated orders in their Clover POS.

This app will run on non-clover device (such as samsung tablet) and will be built with react native.

1. If I understand clover semi integration correctly, is this possible solution? I saw some examples of clover apps running on clover device but not on 3rd party android devices (or ipads)

2. if it is, is this the best practice for oauth2? merchant opens the APP on Samsung galaxy tab => click "login with clover" button => mobile WEB browser pops up and merchant logs in with their clover credentials => gets redirected to the mobile APP => perform other actions (create order etc) by calling endpoints from the server

REST APIClover StationOAuth
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community