question

vuongtranenrich avatar image
vuongtranenrich asked vuongtranenrich answered

I did not receive the account verification email in the sandbox environment

I did not receive the account verification email in the sandbox environment.

I also used that email to reset my password but I didn't receive any email

please help me check it

1659930465790.jpeg

Clover Flex
1659930465790.jpeg (63.4 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kishoresukumaran avatar image
kishoresukumaran answered

Hello, can I know what is developer account id?

And just to confirm are you trying to associate your devkit with your test merchant account? If that's the case, then if that's the case the activation code should also appear in your developer dashboard (also being sent as a mail to your developer account mail id). Did you not see the code appear in the dev dashboard while associating devkit?

Procedure mentioned here - https://docs.clover.com/docs/clover-dev-kits

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vuongtranenrich answered kishoresukumaran commented

what is developer account id??? i'm lost password on dev sanbox... i want to reset my password but i have not received any email. I can't do anything now..

my email: hoang.dinh@enrichco.us

1 comment
10 |2000

kishoresukumaran avatar image kishoresukumaran ♦ commented ·

I have tried to initiate a password reset for your account "hoang.dinh@enrichco.us". Can you please check if you have received a mail?

1660044389057.png

0 Likes 0 ·
1660044389057.png (23.5 KiB)
vuongtranenrich answered
i tried to search it in all gmail's mailbox but i can't find it... check again help us... thanks
10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community