question

jamie avatar image
jamie asked bryanvargas commented

Webhooks not working for me

Back again! This is all in the sandbox so far... all is live on my server, there's no ngrok or anything in between...

I cannot get anywhere with Webhooks... I've tried setting the webhook URL in the Hosted Checkout screen, but successfully checking out doesn't send anything to my URL

I'm also stuck trying to validate my end point in the Webhooks area - where it sends the verification code - it always says "unable to reach callback URL" - but I'm sure my URL is returning 200 OK message on posting anything...

I'm assuming the first part won't work until I've verified my end point is listening using the verification code, I just can't get anywhere with it

Any ideas?

Jamie

Webhooks
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pritchardnado avatar image
pritchardnado answered bryanvargas commented

I see a few people getting this error. I also got the same error and checked with postman url returned 200 but zalo kept saying

408 webhook url : https://chat-uat.chat30s.com/webhook/zalo.php

log server

118.102.2.29 - - 08/Jul/2022:16:24:50 +0700 "POST /webhook/zalo.php HTTP/1.1" 200 27 "-" "ZaloWebhook"

helix jump

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
have you checked with your webhook provider?
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community