question

mom2aboy avatar image
mom2aboy asked

SERV NOT ALLOWED ERROR ON CLOVER MINI

I have a live merchant that has processed for several years with no issues and yesterday started getting a SERV NOT ALLOWED error and declines on ALL card types. I have contacted Clover support and they stated that it must be on the merchant services end but no changes have been made to the merchant account, by myself or no one else. Someone else suggested that maybe it was expired Trans Armor credentials but Clover says everything looks good on their end. Partner support services keeps referring me back to Clover and Clover keeps referring me back to partner support. Partner support is now gone for the weekend and I have a merchant who is down and cannot accept cards. I was hopeful that someone had experienced this issue and could point me in the right direction for my merchant. Thank you!

Clover Mini
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community