question

phan.dev avatar image
phan.dev asked Richelle Herrli answered

[Urgent] Public app - Go POS (400+ merchants using) not found in App Market since last week

Hi,

Our app - Go POS has been using by more than 400 merchants.

However, since last week, our app was not found on the App Market. We didn't change anything in last few months.

Please help!!!

We have a lot of merchants (our customers) waiting to install it.

screen-shot-2022-07-18-at-103757-am.png

App MarketClover Flex
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

natalieclover avatar image
natalieclover answered phan.dev commented

Hello!

We had reached out to one of your developers shortly after making it private with the following message:

We had noticed your app was publicly available on the Clover App Market and should have been made private, since it is only intended for merchant that have an existing relationship with you. Our team had discussed this with your developers and that was the agreement everyone came to.

We have since updated your app to now be Private and it will no longer be publicly available on the Clover App Market. Going forward, you have simply share the following link with merchants that need your app and they will be able to complete the installation of you app:

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

phan.dev avatar image phan.dev commented ·

Dear @ Natalie,

I still didn't see any email like that, could you please forward it to me again?

Please contact directly to me (email: anh.nguyenphan@fastboy.net).
I'm the sole contact point for developer team.
I deactivated all of other developer accounts to prevent misleading.

0 Likes 0 ·
Richelle Herrli avatar image
Richelle Herrli answered

Please email developer-relations@devrel.clover.com for assistance with this question.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community