question

spos999 avatar image
spos999 asked 01928-7325x2 commented

Re-publish app

App ID FDKEAKNTAE73R unpublished because of token in URL issue.
We already fix the problem.
How could we re-publish the app?

access token
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

natalieclover avatar image
natalieclover answered

Hello,

I see you emailed developer-relations@devrel.clover.com as well. We will reach out to you soon.

Thank you!

Natalie

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

l-thomasson avatar image
l-thomasson answered

Please be sure that you have updated your app to use the Authorization Bearer Header. Our records show that we have been emailing you and posting updates regularly about this but have not received any changes. Once your app is updated, please let us know and we will republish/unhide your application.

https://medium.com/clover-platform-blog/change-is-coming-api-authentication-7d3a85d9abb4

10 |2000

spos999 avatar image
spos999 answered 01928-7325x2 commented

@ @
So, the email I sent to Clover was about how to help Clover verifying if the change we've made already not having the access. token in URL.
If your records still showing it's not totally fixed yet, is it possible to share the IP address and the URL we still call with token in the URL?

4 comments
10 |2000

natalieclover avatar image natalieclover ♦♦ commented ·
Hello!

I see the email you sent and someone is going to reply to your follow-up tomorrow!

Best,

Natalie

0 Likes 0 ·
spos999 avatar image spos999 natalieclover ♦♦ commented ·
Hi Natalie, I'm wondering if I missed the email from Clover.

If that is the case, could you help to re-send the email?
Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
natalieclover avatar image natalieclover ♦♦ spos999 commented ·
Hello! yes, let me find it again and I'll tag someone - thanks!
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community