question

farisk2010 avatar image
farisk2010 asked chrispetchey commented

Integrate .Net API with clover

I want to get the access token in production env without any user interation. I actually want to integrate clover system api data with another system. In order to gain access to the api token it requires access code which we get throught the redirect url. But i want to get the access code directly without any user interactions ie, I already have merchant id , app secret, app id etc.

REST APIsemi-integrationsAPI TokenAuthaccess token
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered chrispetchey commented

Step 1 (https://docs.clover.com/docs/using-oauth-20#step-1-request-merchant-authorization) of the OAuth flow cannot be skipped. Otherwise any app could gain access to any merchant's data.

8 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

farisk2010 avatar image farisk2010 commented ·

If merchant has authorization, how will i get the access code through api , without getting it from the browser url.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ farisk2010 commented ·

You can securely store the token on your end after the initial authorization.

0 Likes 0 ·
farisk2010 avatar image farisk2010 David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

So you want me to manually take the value and save it , so there is no way to get it programatiically

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
farisk2010 avatar image farisk2010 commented ·

I want to integrate my web api with clover to get order details etc. But i want to get the access code / auth token directly. when i call oauth api i am getting the return as an html page. But i want the access code / auth token directly without any issues.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ farisk2010 commented ·

We redirect to your app, how you handle the redirect is up to you.

0 Likes 0 ·
ziaulhaq avatar image ziaulhaq David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
How we can integrate it with our web api, It's redirect to us clover login page and then it asked from credential?
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community