question

rebootcs avatar image
rebootcs asked rebootcs answered

After Associating my Dev Flex 2 device. Payment option gives a 499

HTTP 499 Application Error I am trying to setup my DevKit and going through the process, last step is to select a plan where the bank account associated will get debited automatically monthly basis. Which ever option I select it gives me a 499 application error.

DevKit
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

natalieclover avatar image
natalieclover answered

Hello,

Do you mind sending your sandbox developer ID and the serial number of the Devkit to developer-relations@devrel.clover.com and cc Natalie and I will take a look.

Thanks!

Natalie

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rebootcs avatar image
rebootcs answered natalieclover commented

Email sent. However I do not have an email for you Natalie

1 comment
10 |2000

natalieclover avatar image natalieclover ♦♦ commented ·
No worries, I saw it and grabbed it - responding to it here shortly!
0 Likes 0 ·
rebootcs avatar image
rebootcs answered

Hello,

we ordered 2 new Flex 3 Dev units and cannot associate them. Recieving the same 499 message on them and an additional 999 all in the same error string.

Their Serial numbers are -

C045UT23930035

C045UT23930012

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community