question

paulhali avatar image
paulhali asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Identify order type

Hello, I asked a question the other day and I’m closer but not there. I’ve added a new order type - “online deposits”. But my software (a booking app) needs to add a unique identifier within the software to show up for our clients clover display to read “online deposit”. This was from our clover rep:

Those orders if syncing to Clover should have a unique identifier as I advised previously. The Application would normally say Booker App. This is definitely a developer type need and outside our expertise. The developer can put the question into the Clover Community site I provided to make sure those show for your Order Types for payment reconciliation. Please see the below examample

Orders
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Sorry, your question doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Where and what exactly do your clients want to see?

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

paulhali avatar image paulhali commented ·
Hi, sorry, yes I feel like I’m not explaining it well. They use our booking software. We have it integrated with clover. When a customer makes a deposit online, they want to see in their list of transactions something that uniquely identifies it as an online deposit. Currently, it’s just showing as a regular credit card transaction.
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ paulhali commented ·
Can you explain what APIs you are using?
0 Likes 0 ·
paulhali avatar image paulhali David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
I will have to double check with the developer.
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community