question

iampipeline avatar image
iampipeline asked iampipeline answered

Internal integration app review take for ever

I have an internal integration app with Clover and submit for review in March and it has been months, but it is still pending, Every time a different person reviews the integration, then goes to the black hole, never YES and never NO.

Is Clover still an open Platform? What is the best way to escalate such an issue?

My app ID is: XFDXPN9T022R2

App Marketapp approvals
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

l-thomasson avatar image
l-thomasson answered

Hello, thank you, I can see that one of our Partner Success Managers has been in touch with you via Intercom, a software that we use to help better organize our communications. Please be sure to check your spam folder as sometimes it does redirect there

We are currently working through a backlog of apps and your app is in the process of being reviewed. This process can take a varying amount of time as there are many factors and depends on your own response time as well.

Thank you, I have messaged the PSM who is reviewing your application and they should be reaching out with an update soon

Thank you for your patience.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

iampipeline avatar image
iampipeline answered

Thanks for your help. But the app is still in an endless circle. The PSM is keeping asking the same questions over and over again, asking material over material that I have provided before. We have spent two days finishing the integration, now it has been almost two months, and the integration is still pending approval. And our app is not even a public app. Can someone help??? It is really frustrating.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community