question

jaimel avatar image
jaimel asked jaimel commented

How to change the dev kit developer account

Recently we purchased a dev kit for a Clover Solo, by mistake we activated under a different account and we need chnage the developer account that the unit is under, is there a procedure to achieve this?

clover developer community
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jaimel avatar image
jaimel answered jaimel commented

David, I have tried that, I always get a 403 Forbidden message.

20 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
When? When you try to disassociate? Are you logged in as the account owner?
0 Likes 0 ·
jaimel avatar image jaimel David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Yes, I tried a couple of time yesterday and today, the status is activated, now I am not trying to associate the unit to a different test merchant but to a different developer account so I can test the apps under that account.
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ jaimel commented ·
I understand what you are trying to do. That is possible and should be working. To be clear you are DISASSOCIATING the devkit and that is when you get the 403, correct? What is the developer id that currently is assigned the devkit and what is the devkit's serial number?
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
jaimel avatar image
jaimel answered

So what appeared to happen is that there are 2 developer accounts, the new unit is under a different developer account and I need to add the new dev kit under my developer account.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community