question

smercer avatar image
smercer asked alyx commented

500 on oauth

When trying to follow the oauth instructions from clover. I take the code that is returned from merchangt login and send that back to clover in the appropriate route and getting a 500 error return from that route. here the oauth url is the sandbox base url.

${ OAuthURL } /oauth/token?client_id= ${ appId } &client_secret= ${ appSecret } &code= ${ code }

REST APIOAuthAPI Token
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

Is this happening on Sandbox? In sandbox you can't perform the authorization step. You will need to install the app (https://docs.clover.com/docs/merchant-interaction#installing-your-test-app) and then trigger the oauth flow by selecting your app from the merchant's dashboard.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

smercer avatar image
smercer answered alyx commented

Yes it is on sandbox but i can oauth in through my app. I found out i was using a post instead of a get and that was the only issue. Thanks

1 comment
10 |2000

alyx avatar image alyx commented ·

hey smercer I am having some questions

1)Can you please tell me how to generate OAuth code in the server side because i dont want to use User Interface for that i want it to generate in server side ?

2)I want to deduct money from the server site from client credit card and for every transaction do i have to generate OAuth code for that ?

3) What is the lifetime of )Auth code can it be used for multiple transaction ?

4) Can i drectly do tracsaction using Ecommerce Api token in the server site with out using OAuth code ?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community