question

jdcunha avatar image
jdcunha asked jdcunha commented

Getting merchant to install Secure Network Pay Display

Hello,

My semi-integrated Android POS connects to Clover devices via Secure Network Pay Display. A merchant will be using my app in production and does not currently have Secure Network Pay Display installed on their Clover Flex device.

What instructions can I provide the merchant for installing Secure Network Pay display on their production device? I am only familiar with installing it onto my devkit.

semi-integrationsMerchant
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered jdcunha commented

From the Clover device, select the "More tools" icon from the main view (may have to scroll to see it) search for "Secure Network Pay Display" and install it.

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jdcunha avatar image jdcunha commented ·
Thanks. Do you have instructions for doing it via the web portal so that it can be installed to all of their devices at once?
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ jdcunha commented ·
It is very easy to do via the web dashboard as well, I am on my phone right now but you can certainly log int to your test merchant's dashboard and figure it out quite easily (same basic flow, select More Tools, search, hit connect/install).
0 Likes 0 ·
jdcunha avatar image jdcunha David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Ah, ok. Wasn't sure whether the flow was the same in production as on a Test Merchant. Thanks David.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community